Quilt Design and Fabric Estimating Calculator
Calculated Industries Quilter's FabriCalc calculator is perfect for all your design needs. Prepare measurements for your quilting projects quickly and accurately with the Quilter's FabriCalc calculator from Calculated Industries. This tool is specifically designed to calculate dimensions for quilt shapes and materials, including blocks, squares, diagonals, triangles, and diamonds. Convert between yards, inches, and metric measurements, and determine how many shapes you can cut from fabric you have on hand. Included with the calculator is a hinged, hard protective door that swings open fully.
Calculations that create quilt designs:
• Create quilt designs using Block functions with or without Sashing; solves Diagonals
• Find total Yardage, including Backing, Binding, Borders and Drop for any quilting project
• Calculate the total yardage for Squares, ½ Square Triangles, ¼ Square Triangles, 45° and 60° Diamonds
• Reverse the calculations: find the number of Squares and Diamonds that can be cut from fabric in your "stash"
• Store fabric yardage solutions for six individual types of fabric and view total yardage required for all material
• Use Preferences settings to select Fractional or Decimal displays, Mitered or Straight Corners and more
• Find total costs for material
Works as a regular math calculator too.
This product measures 5.7 by 3.0 by 0.65 inches (H x W x D), weighs 4.15 ounces, and has a nine-digit LCD display that measures 0.73 by 2.56 inches (H x W). It is powered by a 3-volt battery (included).
Empty Favourite ListLOG IN TO ADD TO FAVOURITES